Think of us like a campaign office. You're welcome to come in and use the space as long as we're working towards the same goals and you respect the people around you. This means...
- This is a space for people who want to create a more progressive world. At time we might disagree with what is and isn't progressive – that's healthy but we reserve the right to remove campaigns that aren't progressive.
- We believe in climate change. If you'd like to debate the science behind it that's fine, the internet is a big place and you can easily do it somewhere else.
- We believe in women's, minority and gay rights and won't stand for racist, sexist or homophobic campaigns in our building.
- This isn't a hotel but more of a share house. You're responsible for keeping your campaign up to a reasonable standard and doing the work to make it a success.
- Not all campaigns will be treated equally. This is a conspiracy of limited time and resources. We have a shoe string budget and overworked staff and will invest more in campaigns who we think are going to make a big impact or are close to winning.
- If you leave nasty comments lying around you'll be asked to leave.
- There might be glitches, bugs and inconveniences along the way as we live together. If this happens please be patient - we'll try to fix things as soon as we can.
- If all that sounds good then welcome, have a look around and make yourself at home. We can't wait to work with you!